TRADE NAMES, TRADE-MARKS AND UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICES
: Chapter 13
- 1 : Definitions relative to operators engaged in repair or removal of inoperable, illegally parked vehicles.
- 2 : Operator's compliance with motorist's reasonable repair or transport request
- 3 : Transport, repair; payment rights of operator, motorist.
- 4 : Acceptability of payment; forms.
- 5 : Violation, fine
- 6 : Rules, regulations
- 7 : Short title.
- 8 : Findings, declarations relative to towing, towing operators.
- 9 : Definitions relative to towing, towing operators.
- 12 : Maintenance of liability insurance by towing company.
- 13 : Consent required for towing from privately owned property.
- 14 : Schedule of services eligible for charging a fee; reasonable fees.
- 15 : Requirements for storage facility used by towing company.
- 16 : Unlawful practices for towing company.
- 17 : Availability of records.
- 18 : "Towing and Storage Administration and Enforcement Fund."
- 19 : Rules, regulations.
- 20 : Effect of act on local government, toll road authority powers.
- 21 : Unlawful practice, violation.
- 22 : Severability.
- 23 : Effective date.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.