PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
: Chapter 12B
- 1 : Short title
- 2 : Findings, declarations
- 3 : Definitions relative to orthotics and prosthetics.
- 4 : Board of Examiners, creation, purpose.
- 5 : Membership of the board.
- 6 : Terms of members, vacancies
- 7 : Oath of members, meetings
- 8 : Reimbursement for expenses
- 9 : Duties of the board.
- 10 : Executive director of board
- 11 : Eligibility for license as orthotist, prosthetist; examinations.
- 11.1 : Requirements for licensure as assistant; examinations.
- 12 : License based on experience prior to May 21, 1999.
- 13 : Licenses, duration, practice.
- 14 : Temporary licenses
- 15 : Student registrations
- 16 : Reciprocal license
- 17 : License required to practice.
- 18 : Inapplicability of act.
- 19 : Continuing education requirement
- 20 : In State office, address requirement; publication.
- 21 : Fees of board
- 22 : Costs of act to be sustained by revenue from act
- 23 : Suspension, revocation, etc. of licenses, grounds
- 24 : Restoration of licenses
- 25 : Violations, penalties
- 26 : Rules, regulations
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.