HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
: Chapter 5C
- 1 : Short title
- 2 : Legislative findings
- 3 : Programs to educate public, health care professionals and people in contact with AIDS victims, and of departmental and local support
- 4 : Resource center
- 5 : Definitions
- 6 : AIDS, HIV infection reported to Department of Health
- 7 : Confidentiality of AIDS, HIV infection records, information
- 8 : Disclosure of AIDS, HIV records, information
- 9 : Order of court to disclose record of AIDS, HIV infection
- 10 : Limits on disclosure to continue
- 11 : Disclosed record to be held confidential by recipient
- 12 : Consent to disclose record of deceased, incompetent person.
- 13 : Consent for disclosure of minor's record
- 14 : Civil actions permitted against violators
- 15 : Definitions.
- 16 : Policy statement; information on HIV testing; guidelines for notification; confidentiality.
- 17 : Fees
- 18 : Action due to unauthorized disclosure
- 19 : Agreements authorized
- 20 : Rules, regulations.
- 21 : Definitions relative to HIV testing by semen banks.
- 22 : HIV test on potential semen donor; consent; payment; notification.
- 23 : Violations, penalty.
- 24 : Rules, regulations.
- 25 : Short title.
- 26 : Findings, declarations relative to sterile syringe access programs.
- 29 : Reports to Governor, Legislature.
- 30 : Plan for establishment, funding of regional substance abuse treatment facilities.
- 31 : Rules, regulations.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.