WATERS AND WATER SUPPLY
: Chapter 4A
- 4.1 : Responsibilities of well owner, drilling contractors, violations
- 4.2 : Sealing of abandoned borehole, well
- 4.2a : Departmental discretion to seal borehole well; treble damages
- 4.2b : "Well sealing fund" established
- 5 : Rules, regulations
- 6 : Requirements for well drilling, pump installation
- 7 : Board of well driller and pump installer examiners created
- 8 : "State Well Drillers and Pump Installers Examining and Advisory Board"
- 9 : Meetings of examining board
- 10 : Powers, duties of board.
- 11 : Licenses, issuance; classifications, requirements, rules, regulations, standards; continuing education requirements.
- 12 : Suspension, revocation of license; charges; hearing; final agency action
- 13 : On-site supervision required
- 14 : Permit required, application; fees
- 14.1 : Expedited permit processing service, account established
- 16 : Licensing without examination
- 17 : Expiration of license
- 18 : Renewal of license.
- 19 : Fee schedule.
- 20 : Powers, rights of department
- 20.1 : Authority of master well driller
- 23 : Definitions relative to well drilling
- 24 : Violations, penalties
- 27 : Partial invalidity
- 28 : Effective date
- 29 : Rules, regulations
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.