WATERS AND WATER SUPPLY
: Chapter 1A
- 1 : Short title
- 2 : Legislative findings and declarations
- 3 : Definitions.
- 4 : State of water emergency; emergency water supply allocation plan; powers of Governor and Commissioner; orders; review
- 5 : Supply and diversion of water; rules and regulations
- 5.1 : Establishment of permit system for certain diversions of water.
- 6 : Permit system; development of guidelines.
- 7 : Diversion of water, permit, renewal; criteria for critical water supply concerns
- 7.1 : Transport of water from Pinelands National Reserve; prohibition
- 7.2 : No tax, fee imposed on diversion of water; exceptions; "aquaculture" defined.
- 7.3 : Limitations on modification of existing diversion permit
- 7.4 : Water Allocation Credit Transfer Program
- 7.5 : Establishment of Water Allocation Credit Exchange; regional exchange
- 7.6 : Report to Governor, Legislature
- 8 : Provisions of permit
- 9 : Rates
- 11 : Administration fees; diversion permits; water use registration; disposition.
- 12 : Condemnation for new or additional supply of water; approval by department
- 13 : New Jersey Statewide Water Supply Plan.
- 13.1 : Maintenance of State-owned lands in the Six Mile Reservoir Site and other unused lands.
- 13.2 : Existing lease, agreement unaffected concerning unused lands.
- 13.3 : Preparation, adoption of revisions, updates to New Jersey Statewide Water Supply Plan.
- 14 : Inadequate supply available to water purveyor; order for development or acquisition; certification of amount in local budget
- 15 : Powers and duties
- 15.1 : Actions consistent with Pinelands, Highlands regulation.
- 16 : Violations of act; remedies.
- 17 : Continuation of prior rules and regulations
- 18 : Short title.
- 19 : Findings, determinations relative to Rahway River Intergovernmental Cooperation Committee.
- 20 : Definitions relative to Rahway River Intergovernmental Cooperation Committee.
- 21 : "Rahway River Intergovernmental Cooperation Committee" created.
- 22 : Committee organization; quorum; meetings.
- 23 : Committee duties.
- 24 : Assistance provided to committee.
- 25 : Meetings, open; public.
- 26 : Reports; dissolution.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.