WATERS AND WATER SUPPLY
: Chapter 10C
- 1 : Short title.
- 2 : Definitions relative to site remediation.
- 3 : Site Remediation Professional Licensing Board.
- 4 : Powers of board vested in members.
- 5 : Powers, duties of board.
- 6 : Rules, regulations.
- 7 : Establishment of licensing program, requirements.
- 8 : Suspension, revocation of license; reinstatement.
- 9 : Application for renewal of license; fee.
- 10 : Term of validity for license.
- 11 : License required for site remediation professional.
- 12 : Temporary site remediation professional license program.
- 13 : Guidelines for procedures for issuance of temporary licenses.
- 14 : Certification of documents by site remediation professional.
- 15 : Use of certified subsurface evaluator prohibited.
- 16 : Protection of public health, safety, environment highest priority.
- 17 : Actions of board relative to violations.
- 18 : Authority of board, department to enter site.
- 19 : Establishment of permit program.
- 20 : Maintenance of data, documents, information.
- 21 : Inspection of documents, information; review.
- 22 : Invalidation of response action outcome.
- 23 : Recommendation for investigation of licensed site remediation professional.
- 24 : Annual audit.
- 25 : Conditions for not conducting an audit.
- 26 : Retaliatory action against licensed site remediation professional prohibited.
- 27 : Direct oversight of remediation by department; conditions.
- 28 : Establishment of mandatory remediation timeframes.
- 29 : Adoption of interim rules, regulations.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.