STATE GOVERNMENT, DEPARTMENTS AND OFFICERS
: Chapter 27I
- 8.1 : Additional powers of authority.
- 8.2 : Actions required prior to submission of plan for closure of Fort Monmouth.
- 9 : Prevailing wage requirements.
- 14 : Preparation of comprehensive conversion and revitalization plan for Fort Monmouth.
- 17 : Submission of adopted plan to federal agencies.
- 18 : Short title.
- 19 : Findings, declarations relative to Fort Monmouth economic revitalization.
- 21 : Fort Monmouth Economic Revitalization Authority.
- 22 : Powers, rights, assets, duties assumed by authority.
- 23 : Office established in the EDA.
- 24 : Purpose of authority.
- 25 : Members, appointment, terms.
- 26 : Powers of authority.
- 27 : Appointment of committees.
- 28 : Cooperation with State departments, agencies.
- 29 : Property exempt from levy, sale.
- 30 : Taxes, assessments, payment not required; payments in lieu of taxes.
- 31 : Prevailing wage rate.
- 32 : Awarding of purchases, contracts, agreements.
- 33 : Designated redeveloper.
- 34 : Development and design guidelines, land use regulations; variances.
- 35 : Adoption of amendment to plan.
- 36 : Procedure relative to changing location of public highway, public utility facility.
- 37 : Business plan.
- 38 : Redevelopment agreement.
- 39 : Fort Monmouth special improvement district.
- 40 : Fort Monmouth Transportation Planning District.
- 41 : Creation of infrastructure district.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.