STATE GOVERNMENT, DEPARTMENTS AND OFFICERS
: Chapter 17A
- 1 : Purpose of act
- 2 : Department established; appointment and term of Attorney-General
- 3 : Administration of department; Attorney-General to devote entire time to duties; salary
- 3.1 : Acting Attorney-General; designation; revocation
- 3.2 : Vacancy in Attorney-General's office; continuance in office of person designated
- 3.3 : Powers and duties of Acting Attorney-General
- 4 : Powers and duties of Division of Law
- 6 : Appointment of assistants and deputies; employees
- 7 : Assistant Attorneys-General; at-will, confidential employees.
- 9 : Members of department not to act as attorneys in state cases except in official capacity
- 10 : Additional compensation to members of department
- 11 : Employment of attorneys by State officers, departments, etc.
- 12 : Assignment of deputies or assistants to State officers, departments, etc.
- 13 : Special counsel for State officers or departments, etc.
- 14 : Reports to Governor and Legislature
- 16 : Department of Attorney-General abolished; transfer of employees
- 17 : Office of counsel to State officers, departments, etc., abolished; exceptions
- 18 : Transfer of offices, property, etc. of Department of Attorney-General
- 19 : Transfer of moneys; appropriation for salaries
- 20 : Acts repealed
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.