STATE GOVERNMENT, DEPARTMENTS AND OFFICERS
: Chapter 15C
- 1 : Findings, declarations relative to the office of the State Comptroller.
- 2 : Establishment of Office of the State Comptroller.
- 3 : Appointment, qualifications of State Comptroller; term; compensation.
- 4 : State Comptroller, employees of the Office, restrictions on candidacy, political activity.
- 5 : Responsibilities of the Office of the State Comptroller.
- 6 : Authority of the State Comptroller.
- 7 : Consolidation of audit functions, performance review.
- 8 : Powers of the State Comptroller.
- 9 : Coordination of audits, investigations, performance reviews.
- 10 : Notice to State Comptroller of award of certain contracts; definitions.
- 11 : Reports from the State Comptroller relative to findings of audits and reviews.
- 12 : Referral of certain findings to the Attorney General, other authority.
- 13 : Notification from Attorney General relative to investigations, prosecutions.
- 14 : Full assistance, cooperation with State Comptroller, access to government records.
- 15 : Provision of technical assistance, training by the State Comptroller.
- 16 : Terms deemed reference to Director of the Division of Budget and Accounting.
- 17 : Additional powers, responsibilities of State Comptroller.
- 18 : Financial assistance to be used in accordance with terms of contract.
- 19 : Rules, regulations.
- 20 : Findings, declarations relative to consolidation of offices of Inspector General and Medicaid Inspector General.
- 21 : Office of Inspector General abolished, functions, powers, duties transferred.
- 22 : Transfer of employees from Office of Inspector General.
- 23 : Office of Medicaid Inspector General abolished, functions, powers, duties transferred.
- 24 : Transfer of employees from Office of Medicaid Inspector General.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.