STATE GOVERNMENT, DEPARTMENTS AND OFFICERS
: Chapter 13H
- 1 : Findings, declarations relative to State-imposed mandates
- 2 : Unfunded mandate; mandatory status ceased, expiration.
- 2.1 : Reimbursement by State for cost incurred for certain military leave.
- 3 : Laws, rules, regulations, not unfunded mandates
- 4 : Council on Local Mandates created
- 5 : Member qualifications
- 6 : Members' selection; terms
- 7 : Vacancies
- 8 : Monetary compensation
- 9 : Organization of council
- 10 : Council plan, rules, staffing.
- 11 : Conflicts law, code of ethics; public employment restricted.
- 12 : Duties of council.
- 13 : Complaints considered
- 14 : Public meetings
- 15 : Rules rendered, published
- 16 : Preliminary rulings
- 17 : Request for assistance
- 18 : Rulings as political determinations
- 19 : Annual report
- 20 : Appropriations
- 21 : Findings, declarations relative to unfunded mandates and local governments and school districts.
- 22 : Findings, declarations relative to certain mandate requirements, procedures for local governments.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.