STATE GOVERNMENT, DEPARTMENTS AND OFFICERS
: Chapter 13D
- 12 : Legislative findings
- 13 : Definitions
- 14 : State officer or employee or member of legislature; acceptance of thing of value to influence public duties
- 15 : Representation, appearance or negotiation, directly or indirectly, for acquisition or sale of property by state
- 16 : Certain representations, prohibited; exceptions
- 17 : Post-employment restrictions.
- 17.2 : "Person" defined; conflict of interest; violations, penalty.
- 17.3 : Employment with casino permitted for certain members of municipal governing body.
- 18 : Vote, other action by legislator or immediate family member with personal interest; prohibition.
- 19 : Contracts of State agencies.
- 19.1 : State officer, employee may enter into certain contracts with State agency
- 19.2 : State officer, employee may enter into certain rental agreements with State agency
- 19.3 : Other provisions not altered or affected
- 20 : Representation of state agency in transaction involving pecuniary interest for legislator or state officer or employee
- 21 : State Ethics Commission; membership; powers; duties; penalties.
- 21.1 : Certain State officers, employees, completion of training program on ethical standards required; annual briefing.
- 21.2 : Restrictions on certain State employment for certain relatives of State employees, officers; definition.
- 22 : Joint Legislative Committee on Ethical Standards; membership; powers; terms; duties; penalties.
- 22.1 : Definition
- 22.2 : Timely postmark on mailed documents
- 22.3 : Weekend, holiday rule
- 23 : Codes of ethics.
- 24 : Restriction of solicitation, receipt, etc. of certain things of value by certain State officers, employees.
- 24.1 : Restriction on acceptance of gifts, etc. from lobbyist, governmental affairs agent by legislators, staff.
- 25 : Disclosure or use for personal gain of information not available to public
- 26 : Inducing or attempting to induce legislative member or state officer or employee to violate act; penalty
- 27 : Short title
- 28 : Online tutorial on legislative ethics; certification; members of legislature, participation in annual ethics training, consultation with Ethics Counsel.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.