STATE GOVERNMENT, DEPARTMENTS AND OFFICERS
: Chapter 13C
- 18 : Declaration of intent.
- 19 : Short title.
- 20 : Definitions.
- 21 : Notice of representation; filing, contents, separate notices.
- 21a : Nonresident governmental affairs agent, lobbyist, filing of consent to service of process.
- 21b : Restriction on offer of gifts, etc. to certain State officers or employees.
- 21.1 : Employment of unregistered governmental affairs agent.
- 21.2 : Representation of adverse interest, fourth degree crime.
- 21.3 : Introduction of legislation for purposes of later employment, fourth degree crime.
- 21.4 : Activities as governmental affairs agent for certain persons restricted; penalties.
- 21.5 : Contingent fees, prohibited.
- 22 : Quarterly reports; contents.
- 22.1 : Annual reports.
- 22.1a : Governmental affairs agent, disclosure of certain service.
- 22.4 : Report of benefits to recipients.
- 23a : Fee imposed by ELEC on governmental affairs agent.
- 23 : Duties of the commission.
- 23.1 : Violations, penalties.
- 23.2 : Rules, regulations
- 24 : Records of governmental affairs agent; audits.
- 25 : Governmental affairs agent's responsibilities.
- 26 : Public records; inspection, preservation
- 27 : Act not applicable to certain activities.
- 28 : Wearing of name tag.
- 29 : Legislative employees as governmental affairs agents, fourth degree crime.
- 30 : Willful falsification; fourth degree crime.
- 31 : False communication relative to legislation; fourth degree crime.
- 32 : Failure to comply with provisions of act; injunction
- 33 : Failure to file notice of representation, report; fourth degree crime.
- 34 : Obligation to file statement; duty of officer or person; duty after discontinuance of activity
- 35 : Voluntary statement; acceptance, filing and reporting
- 36 : Powers of the commission.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.