SHELLFISHERIES - POWERS AND DUTIES OF DEPARTMENT, SHELLFISHERIES COUNCIL, LEASING, AND PLANTING
: Chapter 2
- 1 : License required for catching, taking shellfish, conditions.
- 2 : Recreational, commercial shellfish licenses; aquatic farmer license.
- 3 : License fees.
- 3.1 : "Shellfisheries Law Enforcement Fund."
- 4 : Terms, requisites, record of license.
- 5 : Accessibility, inspection of license.
- 6.1 : License required for taking surf clams; exceptions, regulations.
- 6.2 : Dredging license, limitations; seasons.
- 6.3 : Rules, regulations; fee.
- 7 : Culling immediately after emptying tongs or dredges.
- 7.1 : Rules, regulations.
- 8 : Percentage of shells; throwing back culled material.
- 9 : Revocation of licenses on refusal to permit examination.
- 10 : Taking shellfish with power boat.
- 10.1 : Taking clams with power boats; permits.
- 11 : Taking shellfish after sunset, before sunrise or on Sunday; prohibited, limited exceptions for Sunday.
- 12 : Sale, transport, etc. certain shellfish out-of-State prohibited; exceptions.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.