SALE OF SECURITIES
: Chapter 3
- 47 : Title amended; "act" defined.
- 49 : Definitions relative to Uniform Securities Law.
- 50 : Exemptions of certain securities.
- 51 : Applicability of act.
- 52 : Unlawful activities
- 52.1 : Prohibitions relative to securities.
- 52.2 : Sales of securities, misleading use of senior-specific certifications.
- 53 : Prohibited practices relative to investment adviser.
- 54 : False, misleading statements.
- 55 : Determination of validity of filed document.
- 56 : Registration required.
- 57 : Obtaining initial, renewal registration.
- 58 : Denial, suspension, revocation of registration.
- 59 : Maintenance of records, examination.
- 60 : Offer or sale of securities, lawful; conditions.
- 60.1 : Documents required to be filed.
- 61 : Registration of security by qualification.
- 61.1 : Coordination with federal registration.
- 61.2 : Registration by notification.
- 62 : Filing of registration statement, fee.
- 63 : Filing of materials distributed to prospective investors.
- 64 : Issuance of stop order.
- 65 : Handling of filed documents.
- 66 : Administration of act.
- 66.1 : Continuation of "Securities Enforcement Fund," fees, annual accounting of transactions.
- 67 : Rules, forms, orders from bureau chief.
- 68 : Powers of bureau chief.
- 68.1 : Restraints ordered by bureau chief.
- 69 : Enforcement actions by bureau chief.
- 70 : Violations, penalties.
- 70.1 : Violations, civil penalties.
- 71 : Action for deceit; liability.
- 72 : Nonapplicability of act.
- 73 : Consent to bureau chief as attorney for service of process.
- 75 : Construction of act.
- 76 : Severability of provisions
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.