: Chapter 16
- 1 : Noninclusive enumeration of instruments entitled to record
- 1.1 : Decrees of former chancery court and final judgments affecting real estate; recording as deeds; indexing
- 2 : All instruments affecting title to real estate
- 3 : Leases or deeds of railroad or canal property in more than one county
- 4 : Conveyances by sheriffs or other officers or auditors in attachment although not acknowledged or proved
- 4.1 : Certified copy of petition in bankruptcy, decree of adjudication or order approving trustee's bond; notice; where recorded; indexing
- 4.2 : Documents in railroad reorganization proceeding; notice; indexing
- 4.3 : Arrangement or wage-earner plan and order of confirmation; notice; where recorded; indexing
- 5 : Informal instruments referred to in recorded deed or proved will
- 5.1 : Nontestamentary trust instruments not acknowledged or proved; recording of
- 6 : Certified copies of instruments recorded as releases
- 7 : Ancient deeds not acknowledged or proved; affidavits; record, filing and custody; record as notice; rerecording in other offices
- 8 : Deeds or instruments not recorded until ten years from date of execution or proof; record, filing and custody; record or filing in other counties
- 9 : Copies of deeds or instruments recorded in other states, territories or District of Columbia
- 10 : Record in other counties of certified copies of deeds recorded in one county
- 11 : Deeds or instruments proved as provided by section 46:14-4
- 12 : Instruments proved as provided by section 46:14-4 filed by recording officer; copies recorded in other counties
- 13 : Federal tax liens and certificates of discharge therefrom; record, filing and indexing; effect of failure to record and file
- 14 : Copies of court minutes establishing lost or destroyed deeds or other instruments; effect
- 15 : Applicability of act to certain federal liens.
- 16 : Filing of certificates, notices affecting liens.
- 17 : Certification of notices of liens, certificates, etc.
- 18 : Endorsement, fee.
- 19 : Fee for filing, indexing notice of lien, certificate, etc.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.