PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
: Chapter 2D
- 1 : Short title.
- 2 : Findings, declarations relative to licensing, certification of alcohol, drug counselors.
- 3 : Definitions relative to licensing, certification of alcohol, drug counselors.
- 4 : Requirements for licensure as licensed clinical alcohol, drug counselor.
- 5 : Requirements for certification as certified alcohol, drug counselor.
- 6 : Review of qualifications.
- 7 : Application fee, renewal.
- 8 : Licensure, certification required for practice.
- 9 : Construction of act.
- 10 : Granting license, certification to individual licensed, certified out-of-State.
- 11 : Disclosure of confidential information prohibited.
- 12 : Alcohol and Drug Counselor Committee.
- 13 : Membership; terms; filling of vacancies; election of officers.
- 14 : Powers, duties of committee.
- 15 : Executive director; compensation of members; fees.
- 16 : Waiver of licensing, certification requirements.
- 17 : Applicability of C.45:1-14 et seq.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.