PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
: Chapter 2B
- 42 : Short title
- 43 : Findings, declarations relative to practice of accounting
- 44 : Definitions relative to the practice of accounting.
- 45 : New Jersey State Board of Accountancy
- 46 : Membership; terms; vacancies; removal
- 47 : Oath by members of board, officers, rules, etc.
- 48 : Powers of board
- 49 : Application for licensure; requirements.
- 50 : Examination required for issuance of license
- 50.1 : Standards for individual with principal place of business out-of-State.
- 51 : Requirements for licensure
- 52 : Persons currently registered continue to hold designation
- 53 : Waiving of examination
- 54 : Requirements for registration of firm in practice of attest services or public accountancy.
- 54.1 : Requirements for non-licensed owners
- 55 : Requirements for registration as firm of public accountants.
- 57 : Triennial registration for firm; fee
- 58 : Triennial renewal of license; fee
- 59 : Revocation of license, registration
- 60 : Modification of suspension, reissuance of license, registration
- 61 : Issuance of report on financial statements prohibited; exceptions.
- 62 : Use of title, designation requires licensure, registration; exceptions.
- 63 : Violations, referral to authority; immunity of board members
- 64 : Single prohibited act justifies penalty
- 65 : Disclosure of client information
- 66 : Disposition of records
- 67 : Quality Enhancement Program
- 68 : Continuing professional education required for license renewal; orientation, certain.
- 69 : Construction of terms
- 70 : Requirements for qualification as registered municipal accountant
- 71 : Continuing education required for registered municipal accountant
- 72 : Municipal, county audit signed by RMA
- 73 : Qualification as public school accountant
- 74 : School district audit signed by PSA
- 75 : Current regulations unaffected
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.