PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
: Chapter 19
- 8 : Title of act
- 9 : Definitions.
- 10 : License to conduct business, violation of section as misdemeanor
- 11 : Application for license.
- 12 : Issuance of license; inquiries and investigations; fees; bond; duration of license; renewal; revocation; notification of changes; qualifications
- 12.1 : Employees of licensee; fees payable, violations, penalties.
- 13 : Surrender of license after expiration, revocation, etc.
- 14 : Posting and display of license; loss or destruction of license; change in location of office or place of business
- 15 : Employment of assistants; false statements or misrepresentations; disclosure of information; false reports or statements to employer; reports on convictions
- 16 : Employees of licensees; fingerprints, criminal record background checks.
- 17 : Identification card
- 18 : Use or display of identification card of another
- 19 : Badge, shield, certain; prohibited, violations deemed misdemeanor.
- 20 : Misleading advertising, use of advertisement, seal or card
- 21 : Offenses in connection with issuance or use of identification cards
- 22 : Investigations; subpoenas; witnesses; fees; oath; willful false swearing
- 23 : Licensees of other states
- 24 : Licenses under prior laws
- 25 : Enforcement through Department of State Police
- 26 : Violation of Act as ground for revocation of license
- 27 : Effect of partial invalidity
- 28 : Short title.
- 29 : Definitions relative to regulation of bounty hunters.
- 30 : Licensure required, violation, fourth degree crime.
- 31 : Application for licensure.
- 32 : Fingerprinting, criminal history record background check for applicants.
- 33 : Issuance of license, fee.
- 34 : Issuance of identification card.
- 35 : Employees of license holder, "employee's statement" required.
- 36 : Fingerprinting, criminal history record background check for employees of licensed bounty hunter.
- 37 : "Unlawful force" defined, penalties for use.
- 38 : Powers of superintendent.
- 39 : Violation, revocation, suspension of license.
- 40 : Rules, regulations.
- 41 : Licensing of existing bounty hunters, conditions.
- 42 : Education and training program for bounty hunters.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.