PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
: Chapter 16A
- 1 : Short title.
- 2 : Definitions relative to licensing of HVACR contractors.
- 3 : State Board of Examiners of Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractors.
- 4 : Additional powers, duties of board.
- 5 : Application for licensure; fees, examination.
- 6 : Issuance, renewal by other agency prohibited.
- 7 : Licensure required for use of certain titles.
- 8 : Construction of act relative to other occupations.
- 9 : Applicability of act relative to single family home owner.
- 10 : Applicability of act relative to public utility company.
- 11 : Applicability of act relative to powers of municipalities.
- 12 : Applicability of act relative to liquefied petroleum marketer.
- 13 : Application fee; requirements for licensure.
- 14 : Uniformity of license examination, frequency, reexamination; fees.
- 15 : Biennial renewal of license.
- 16 : Continuing education requirements.
- 17 : Duties of board relative to continuing education.
- 18 : Waiver of requirements.
- 19 : Initial renewal.
- 20 : Extra credits carried over.
- 21 : Granting license without examination, reciprocity.
- 22 : Continuance of existing HVACR business.
- 23 : Bond required from contractor.
- 24 : Eligibility to obtain, retain pressure seal, license renewal; requirements.
- 25 : Provision of pressure seal.
- 26 : Issuance of license to contractors.
- 27 : Construction of act relative to work performed.
- 28 : Certain electrical work, performance prohibited.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.