PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
: Chapter 14F
- 1 : Short title
- 2 : Definitions
- 3 : State Real Estate Appraiser Board created
- 4 : Election of officers, compensation
- 5 : Certifications required as State certified real estate appraiser
- 6 : License required for State licensed real estate appraiser
- 7 : Act not applicable to certain licensees or activities.
- 8 : Powers, duties of the board
- 9 : Appointment of Executive Director
- 10 : Eligibility for licensure
- 10.1 : Ineligibility, revocation of licensure, certification due to criminal record; rehabilitation.
- 10.2 : Information submitted by applicant, holder of license; record check; costs.
- 11 : Eligibility for certification
- 12 : Application, fee, issuance of temporary license
- 13 : Temporary certification
- 14 : Waiving of requirement for certification, licensure
- 15 : Issuance of license, certificate to out-of-State license, certificate holder
- 16 : Payment of application fee
- 17 : License, certificate, effective period, renewal
- 18 : Renewals of licenses, certificates
- 19 : Examinations for licensure, certification
- 20 : Renewal of license, certificate after expiration
- 21 : Certification requirements for persons performing appraisal; exception.
- 22 : Licensed, certified appraiser to provide business address to board
- 23 : License, certificate returned to State; consent to service
- 24 : Criteria for approval of courses, schools, instructors, fees
- 25 : Collection of federal fees
- 26 : Board subject to law on expenses and accounts
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.