PENSIONS AND RETIREMENT AND UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION
: Chapter 3C
- 1 : Pensioners in public employment
- 2 : Repeal
- 3 : Reemployment in elected public office; option for benefits
- 4 : Depository institution defined
- 5 : Agreement for direct deposit of monthly payment for retirant or beneficiary
- 6 : Retirant, defined
- 7 : Minimum retirement allowance
- 8 : Rules and regulations
- 9 : Employer pickup of employee contributions.
- 9.1 : Corpus, income of retirement systems, restrictions on use, diversions
- 9.2 : Limitations on contributions, benefits
- 9.3 : TPAF, JRS, PERS, PFRS, SPRS compensation limitation not to be exceeded
- 9.4 : Alternate Benefit Program, compensation limitation not to be exceeded
- 9.5 : "Non-forfeitable right to receive benefits" defined, contributions; construction of act.
- 9.6 : Accrued benefits, rights of members.
- 10 : Approval of change in retirement or deferred compensation plan by State Treasurer
- 11 : Benefits of present, future retirees unaffected
- 12 : Investigation of certain increases in annual compensation for members of retirement systems.
- 13 : Use of actuarial standards for retirement systems; disclosure, certain.
- 14 : State contributions.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.