PENSIONS AND RETIREMENT AND UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION
: Chapter 1
- 1 : Age as bar to eligibility for pension fund; exceptions
- 1.1 : Deduction of period of military, naval or related service in determining
- 2 : Suspension of right, or disqualification, during confinement in penal institution
- 3 : Receipt of pension, retirement benefits conditioned upon honorable service; forfeiture of pension, service credit due to misconduct; evaluation.
- 3.1 : Forfeiture of pension, retirement benefit for conviction of certain crimes; definition, certain.
- 3.2 : Subpoena powers of board of trustees of pension fund, retirement system.
- 3.3 : Employer responsibility for reimbursement to pension fund, retirement system, certain.
- 4 : Communication of prosecution commencing, conviction entered
- 5 : Notice of removal from office, employment
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.