MUNICIPALITIES AND COUNTIES
: Chapter 65
- 1 : Short title.
- 2 : Findings, declarations relative to shared services and consolidation.
- 3 : Definitions relative to shared services and consolidation.
- 4 : Agreements for shared services.
- 5 : Adoption of resolution to enter into agreement.
- 6 : Local units sharing services, designation of primary employer; rules, regulations.
- 7 : Specific services delineated in agreement; conditions.
- 8 : Preservation of seniority, tenure, pension rights for law enforcement officers.
- 9 : Awarding of public contracts.
- 10 : Approval of award of contract.
- 11 : Employment reconciliation plan included in agreement; conditions.
- 12 : Provision of technical advice by Public Employment Relations Commission.
- 13 : Construction of power to share services.
- 14 : Joint contract for joint meeting for public services.
- 15 : Joint meeting deemed public body corporate and politic; powers.
- 16 : Provisions of joint contract.
- 17 : Preservation of seniority, tenure, pension rights of law enforcement officers.
- 18 : Applicability of terms of existing labor contracts.
- 19 : Employment reconciliation plan; provisions.
- 20 : Constitution, appointment of management committee.
- 21 : Apportionment of operating costs by management committee.
- 22 : Certification of costs and expenses by management committee.
- 23 : Termination of joint contract.
- 24 : Existing joint meeting, public school jointure unaffected.
- 25 : Findings, declarations relative to municipal consolidation.
- 26 : Required information included in Municipal Consolidation Study Commission reports.
- 27 : Creation of task force to facilitate consolidation.
- 28 : Equalization of property assessments for apportionment of taxes.
- 29 : Construction of law on consolidation appeals.
- 30 : "Sharing Available Resources Efficiently" (SHARE) program established.
- 31 : "Sharing Available Resources Efficiently" account.
- 32 : Adoption of resolution authorizing certain referenda for citizen's commission.
- 34 : PERC rules, regulations, fee schedule, grievances, appeals.
- 35 : Repealer.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.