MUNICIPALITIES AND COUNTIES
: Chapter 21
- 1 : Short title
- 2 : Findings, purpose
- 3 : Definitions.
- 4 : Municipal ordinance granting exemptions or abatements.
- 5 : Limits on exemptions on abatements for dwellings
- 6 : Limits on exemptions or abatements for multiple dwellings
- 6.1 : Adoption of ordinance granting abatement, exemption from taxation for certain improvements to residential properties.
- 6.2 : Tax exemption, abatement for certain housing improvements to accommodate certain disabled persons.
- 7 : Limits on exemptions for commercial, industrial structures
- 8 : Tax agreements for construction of commercial, industrial structures or multiple dwellings
- 9 : Applications for tax agreements, requirements
- 10 : Formula for payments under tax agreements.
- 11 : Tax agreements, duration, other law, valuation of ratables, copy to DCA.
- 12 : Failure of conditions, full taxes due, termination
- 13 : Assessed value of property under abatement or exemption.
- 14 : Subsequent abatements or exemptions, conditions
- 15 : Ineligible properties for unpaid or delinquent taxes
- 16 : Applications, forms, records.
- 17 : Exemption, abatement for taxes for named purposes
- 18 : Act not available to casinos
- 19 : Rules, regulations
- 20 : Notice to taxpayers
- 21 : Municipal reports to DCA, Treasury
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.