MUNICIPALITIES AND COUNTIES
: Chapter 66
- 1 : Street cleaning; solid waste disposal; ordinances, rules, and regulations
- 1.1 : Definitions
- 1.2 : Definitions relative to solid waste collection services for multifamily dwellings.
- 1.3 : Reimbursement of multifamily dwelling.
- 1.4 : Written agreement, use of reimbursement.
- 1.5 : Reimbursement schedule.
- 1.6 : Limits on solid waste collection; operating hours
- 2 : Buildings, appliances for solid waste disposal; acquisition of lands
- 3 : Lands in other municipalities; consent required
- 4 : Contracts; bid specification, advertising, renegotiations
- 5 : Cost of solid waste collection, disposal; ordinance
- 5.1 : Municipality to adopt proof of service ordinance for solid waste generators
- 5.2 : Solid waste generators provided opportunity to contract for collection services
- 5.3 : Solid waste facility may establish hours for direct transport of solid waste for disposal
- 8 : Creation of solid waste collection district
- 9 : Provision for collection, disposal of solid waste
- 10 : Funding for cost of solid waste collection
- 11 : Funding for cost of solid waste collection, disposal
- 12 : Moneys assessed, levied, lien upon the land
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.