MUNICIPALITIES AND COUNTIES
: Chapter 5
- 2 : Contributions to first aid, ambulance and rescue squads.
- 2.10b : Runaway or homeless youth; services by private, nonprofit organization; appropriations
- 2.10a : Rate for diagnostic services and treatment; payments to county; reimbursement
- 2.10 : Appropriations to carry out program
- 2.10c : Nonprofit hospital for health related community services; voluntary contributions
- 2.1 : General conflagration; appropriations to relieve loss from
- 2.11 : Use of parking meter revenues for off-street parking facilities.
- 2.2 : Prerequisites to county's expending money to relieve losses from general conflagration
- 2.3 : Boroughs, townships, cities, villages, etc., prerequisites to expending money to relieve loss from general conflagration
- 2.4 : "General conflagration" defined
- 2.5 : Raising and appropriating money to relieve loss from general conflagration by resolution
- 2.6 : Notes or other obligations; raising funds to relieve loss from general conflagration
- 2.7 : Liberal construction
- 2.8 : Inapplicable to conflagration occurring before April 1, 1941
- 18 : Service charge for NSF checks; collection
- 19 : Service charge on checks returned for insufficient funds; county imposition, fee, collection
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.