MUNICIPALITIES AND COUNTIES
: Chapter 12
- 1 : Board of recreation commissioners; appointment, terms.
- 1.1 : Appointment of alternate members to local boards of recreation commissioners
- 2 : Additional commissioners in certain municipalities
- 3 : Acquisition of property; costs estimated and determined
- 4 : Acquisition of property; authorization; condemnation
- 5 : Games and exhibitions; admission fee; no charge for children
- 6 : Powers of board of recreation commissioners.
- 7 : Appropriation for current expenses; office
- 8 : Costs and expenses; bonds; special fund
- 9 : Joint action by municipalities or by municipality and school district or county
- 14 : Joint municipal action
- 15 : Forest reserve as public park
- 15.1 : Definitions relative to recreation, conservation, farmland and historic preservation
- 15.10 : Agreement with charitable conservancy, non-profit organization.
- 15.2 : Submission by county of proposition authorizing annual levy.
- 15.3 : Propositions deemed approved by voters of county
- 15.4 : Lands acquired by county held in trust
- 15.5 : Apportionment by county of amounts raised by taxation
- 15.6 : Adoption by county of resolution authorizing distribution of monies
- 15.7 : Submission by municipality of proposition authorizing annual levy.
- 15.8 : Propositions deemed approved by voters of municipality
- 15.9 : Lands acquired by municipality held in trust
- 16.1 : Adoption of prioritized list of eligible farmland
- 20 : Findings, declarations relative to county, municipal parks
- 21 : Definitions relative to county, municipal parks
- 22 : Agreements to provide for maintenance, operation or improvement
- 23 : Provision of equipment, materials, supplies, services
- 24 : Advertising, promotion
- 25 : Public recognition of participating entity
- 26 : No liability in civil actions, insurance
- 27 : Participating entity, not public, State employees
- 28 : Applicable laws, regulations
- 29 : Donations, solicitation authorized
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.