AGRICULTURE AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
: Chapter 27
- 1 : Short title.
- 2 : Findings, declarations relative to aquaculture.
- 3 : Definitions relative to aquaculture.
- 4 : Office of Aquaculture Coordination.
- 5 : Aquaculture Advisory Council.
- 6 : Aquaculture considered component of agriculture.
- 7 : Interagency memoranda of agreement concerning implementation of Aquaculture Development Plan.
- 8 : Policies for use of aquaculture leases.
- 9 : Interagency memorandum of agreement to expand current leasing programs.
- 10 : Review of laws, rules, regulations pertinent to aquaculture.
- 11 : Review of laws, rules, regulations pertinent to predation problems.
- 12 : Aquaculture sites not designated freshwater wetland, conditions.
- 13 : Aquaculture sites not designated coastal wetland, conditions.
- 14 : Agriculture programs applicable to aquaculture.
- 15 : Aquaculture statistics reporting, assistance programs.
- 16 : Management practices for control of soil erosion, sedimentation.
- 17 : Licensure of possession, ownership of aquacultural organisms.
- 18 : Aquatic health management plan.
- 19 : Comprehensive animal waste management program.
- 20 : Aquaculture component for model planning and zoning ordinances.
- 21 : Review of worker's compensation package coverages.
- 22 : Development, implementation of information campaign.
- 23 : Development of mechanisms for providing tax credits, reduced loan payments.
- 24 : Review of product liability insurance.
- 25 : Construction of act.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.