MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC REGULATION
: Chapter 3B
- 1 : Electric identification and warning lamps
- 1.1 : School buses to be equipped with crossing control arm.
- 1.2 : Reimbursement for retrofitting school buses with crossing control arm.
- 1.3 : Submission of list of vehicles, application for reimbursement.
- 2 : Signs or legends displayed on bus
- 3 : Information on back of certificates of approval
- 4 : Convex mirror or other device for observing road condition in front of bus
- 5 : Rules and regulations
- 5.1 : Duration of use of school buses
- 5.2 : Duration of use of school buses with gross vehicle weight over 25,000 pounds
- 5.3 : Inspection of school buses
- 5.4 : Bus safety standards
- 6 : Violations
- 7 : Repeal
- 8 : Van type II school vehicle
- 9 : Identification lettering, color and warning lights
- 10 : School bus seats, seat belts, child restraint systems, regulations
- 11 : Seat belts, child restraint systems, use required, liability
- 12 : School bus emergency exits
- 13 : Definitions relative to school buses fueled by liquified petroleum gas
- 14 : Use of liquified petroleum gas
- 15 : Equipping, conversion of school bus for operation using liquified petroleum gas
- 16 : Immunity from liability
- 17 : Rules, regulations
- 18 : Short title.
- 19 : Findings, declarations relative to school bus safety.
- 20 : Definitions relative to school bus safety.
- 21 : Establishment of school bus enhanced safety inspection program.
- 22 : Violations, penalties.
- 23 : Removal from service upon failure of inspection.
- 24 : Rules, regulations.
- 25 : Use of cell phone prohibited while driving school bus, exception; fines
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.