INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES
: Chapter 4J
- 4.1 : Non-participating hospital, payment for emergency treatment for NJ FamilyCare enrollee.
- 7 : Eligibility for Family Care Health Coverage Program, women, certain.
- 8 : Short title.
- 9 : Findings, declarations relative to family health care coverage.
- 10 : NJ Family Care Program.
- 11 : Definitions relative to family health care coverage.
- 11.1 : Application for waiver.
- 12 : Purpose of program.
- 12.1 : NJ FamilyCare Program, high deductible contract prohibited.
- 12.2 : NJ FamilyCare Program to provide coverage for hearing aids for certain persons aged 15 or younger.
- 13 : Terms deemed to mean, refer to NJ Family Care Program.
- 14 : Reports by Commissioner of Human Services; requirements.
- 15 : Funding for increased Medicaid eligibility.
- 16 : Rules, regulations.
- 17 : Annual report on Access to Employer-Based Health Insurance; contents.
- 18 : Enhanced outreach, enrollment initiative for certain programs.
- 19 : Outreach, Enrollment, and Retention Working Group.
- 20 : Payment to pharmacy for certain forged, fraudulent prescriptions under NJ FamilyCare Program.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.