INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES
: Chapter 1B
- 1 : Short title
- 2 : Department of corrections; establishment; department defined
- 3 : Findings, declarations relative to purpose of department
- 4 : Commissioner of corrections; appointment; term; compensation
- 5 : Deputy and assistants; administrative divisions, personnel.
- 6 : Powers, duties of commissioner
- 6.1 : Short title.
- 6.2 : Information provided to inmate prior to release.
- 6.3 : Coordinator for Reentry and Rehabilitation Services.
- 6.4 : Notification to inmate of outstanding fines, assessments, warrants, detainers.
- 7 : Personal contact with institutions and noninstitutional agencies
- 8 : Transfer to Department of Corrections
- 8.1 : Name changes
- 8.2 : Prohibits use of local governmental unit name
- 8.3 : Definitions
- 8.4 : Conditions of closing facilities, privatizing services
- 9 : Transfer of functions, powers and duties of division of correction and parole, and department and commissioner of institutions and agencies with respect to matters on correctional institutions
- 10 : Transfer of functions and powers to Department of Corrections, rules, regulations
- 10.1 : Provision of mental health services to certain incarcerated persons
- 11 : Transfer of functions, powers and duties of department of institutions and agencies with respect to county work and vocational training release programs
- 12 : Transfer of appropriations and available moneys
- 13 : Transfer of employees
- 14 : Preservation of rights of employees
- 15 : Special reemployment and layoff rights
- 16 : Transfer of files, books, papers, records, equipment and property
- 17 : Orders, rules and regulations; continuance after transfer
- 18 : Inapplicability of act to actions or proceedings, civil or criminal, of agency involved in transfer or assignment
- 19 : Reports, certifications, applications or requests made to agency involved in transfer; filing
- 20 : References to division of correction and parole or commissioner or department of institutions and agencies to mean department or commissioner of corrections
- 21 : Transfer of powers, functions and duties of state board of institutional trustees
- 22 : Transfer of state parole board
- 23 : Advisory council on corrections
- 24 : Rules and regulations
- 25 : Salary of commissioner
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.