THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
: Chapter 40
- 1 : Creating a hazard
- 2 : Refusing to yield a party line
- 3 : Hazing; aggravated hazing
- 4 : Consent not available as defense to hazing
- 5 : Conduct constituting offense may be prosecuted under other provisions of Title 2C
- 6 : Definitions
- 7 : Portable, oil-burning heating devices; certificate of evaluation by test of safety prior to sale, offer for sale or use
- 8 : Label cautioning and informing user
- 9 : Inclusion of instructions concerning proper and safe maintenance and operation
- 10 : Construction requirements
- 11 : Automatic safety shut-off device or design feature to eliminate fire hazard in event of tipover
- 12 : Carbon monoxide limitations
- 13 : Posting of sign at point of sale or display of prohibition of use in multiple dwellings or in residences in certain municipalities
- 14 : Regulations
- 15 : Violations; petty disorderly persons offense
- 16 : Definitions.
- 17 : Tampering, degree of offense; sentencing requirements.
- 18 : Violation of law intended to protect public health and safety; grading
- 19 : Consumer products; unauthorized writing, offense.
- 20 : Use of certain cable, wire devices; fourth degree crime
- 21 : Tattooing of a minor; parental permission, required
- 22 : Penalty for causing death or injury while driving in violation of R.S.39:3-40 or unlicensed.
- 23 : Production, delivery of ignition key, documentation required
- 24 : "Traffic control preemption device" defined; possession, certain, unlawful, violations, penalties.
- 25 : Persons permitted to dispense contact lenses; violations, fines, penalties.
- 26 : Operating motor vehicle during period of license suspension, fourth degree crime.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.