THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
: Chapter 36
- 1 : Drug paraphernalia, defined; determination.
- 2 : Use or possession with intent to use, disorderly persons offense.
- 3 : Distribute, dispense or possess with intent to distribute or manufacture, crime of fourth degree.
- 4 : Advertising to promote sale, crime of fourth degree
- 5 : Delivering drug paraphernalia to person under 18 years of age, crime of third degree
- 6a : Possession of syringe, needle, certain circumstances, not an offense.
- 6 : Possession or distribution of hypodermic syringe or needle
- 6.1 : Discarding hypodermic needle or syringe
- 7 : Seizure in violation of Chapter
- 8 : Severability
- 9 : Pending Cases
- 10 : Definition of "defraud the administration of a drug test;" crime, grading
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.