THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
: Chapter 29
- 1 : Obstructing administration of law or other governmental function
- 2 : Resisting arrest, eluding officer
- 3 : Hindering apprehension or prosecution.
- 3.1 : Animal owned, used by law enforcement agency, search and rescue dog, infliction of harm upon, interference with officer, degree of crime, penalties.
- 4 : Compounding
- 5 : Escape
- 6 : Implements for escape; other contraband
- 7 : Bail jumping; default in required appearance
- 8 : Corrupting or influencing a jury.
- 8.1 : Prohibited juror contact
- 9 : Contempt.
- 10 : Definitions relative to use of certain electronic communication devices in correctional facilities; possession, use, sale, crimes, certain.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.