ADMINISTRATION OF CIVIL AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE
: Chapter 156A
- 1 : Short title
- 2 : Definitions.
- 3 : Interception, disclosure, use of wire, electronic, oral communication; violation
- 4 : Lawful interception activities; exceptions
- 4.1 : Interception of wire, electronic communications, certain; permitted.
- 5 : Possession, sale, distribution, manufacture, or advertisement of intercepting devices; violation
- 6 : Lawful activities concerning devices
- 7 : Seizure, forfeiture of unlawful device
- 8 : Authorization for application for order to intercept communications.
- 9 : Contents of application
- 10 : Consideration of application; basis of order
- 11 : Orders affecting public and certain private communication facilities; privileged communications
- 12 : Order; contents; limitations; extensions; renewals; progress reports; assistance of providers; point of execution
- 13 : Verbal approval for emergency interception
- 14 : Recording, transfer, custody of tapes
- 15 : Sealing of applications, orders and supporting papers; destruction; disclosure of contents; violations
- 16 : Service, contents of inventory
- 17 : Disclosure of intercepted communications
- 18 : Disclosure of intercepted communications relating to other offenses
- 19 : Unlawful use, disclosure, third degree crime
- 20 : Disclosure of contents of intercepted communications at trial, proceeding
- 21 : Action to suppress contents of intercepted communications
- 22 : Report by issuing or denying judge to Administrative Director of courts; contents
- 23 : Annual reports of Superior Court, Supreme Court and attorney general; records of attorney general and county prosecutors
- 24 : Civil action for damages, attorney's fee by persons whose communications are intercepted unlawfully
- 25 : Good faith reliance on court order as defense
- 26 : Partial invalidity
- 27 : Unlawful access to stored communications
- 28 : Disclosure of contents
- 29 : Requirements for access.
- 30 : Backup preservation
- 31 : Cost reimbursement
- 32 : Civil action
- 33 : Defense to civil, criminal action
- 34 : Exclusivity of remedies
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.