HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
: Chapter 2S
- 1 : Short title
- 2 : Definitions relative to health care quality.
- 3 : Form to be filed by carrier; minimum information required
- 4 : Disclosure of terms and conditions in writing to subscriber.
- 5 : Additional disclosure requirements.
- 6 : Designation of licensed physician as medical director for managed care
- 6.1 : Managed care plan to pay full contractual rate to out-of-network provider, direct payments, certain circumstances.
- 7 : Review of application for participation
- 7.1 : Universal application for credentialing physicians for a carrier's provider network
- 7.2 : Acceptance of application by carriers
- 7.3 : Rules, regulations
- 8 : Establishment of policy governing removal of health care providers
- 9 : Contract terms concerning appropriate medical care
- 9.1 : Managed care plan, continuing treatment of certain patients by physician no longer employed by plan; required.
- 9.2 : Written fee schedule information furnished to health care providers, proprietary information.
- 9.3 : Violations, penalty.
- 10 : Offer of point-of-service plan, terms
- 10.1 : Home treatment for bleeding episodes associated with hemophilia, required coverage
- 10.2 : Clinical laboratory services at outpatient regional hemophilia care center, required coverage
- 10.3 : Regulations by department
- 11 : Independent Health Care Appeals Program.
- 12 : Contract to conduct appeal reviews; procedures.
- 13 : Immunity from civil liability for participants in Independent Health Care Appeals Program
- 14 : Report to Legislature, Governor
- 15 : Compliance with department reporting requirements
- 15.1 : Annual report to carrier by managed behavioral health care organization.
- 16 : Violations, penalties
- 17 : Recommendations for legislative action
- 18 : Enforcement; rules, regulations
- 19 : Findings, declarations relative to Managed Health Care Consumer Assistance Program
- 20 : Definitions relative to Managed Health Care Consumer Assistance Program
- 21 : Managed Health Care Consumer Assistance Program
- 22 : Report to Governor, Legislature
- 23 : Immunity from liability
- 24 : Appropriations; fees, use
- 25 : Rules, regulations
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.