HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
: Chapter 2Q
- 1 : Findings, declarations
- 2 : Definitions.
- 3 : Certification required for performance of lead evaluation, abatement work.
- 4 : Development, offering, accreditation of training courses
- 5 : Denial, suspension, conditions upon, revocation, refusal to renew certification
- 6 : Civil actions for injunctive relief to enforce, prevent violations
- 7 : Violators guilty of disorderly persons offense
- 8 : Administrative civil penalty; violation defined
- 9 : Assessment of fees
- 10 : Nonapplicability of act
- 11 : Enforcement by commissioner, representative
- 12 : Rules, regulations
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.