HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
: Chapter 2B
- 7 : Public policy
- 8 : Definitions
- 9 : Division of alcoholism; establishment; director; assistant; officers and employees
- 9.1 : Transfer of bureau of alcohol countermeasures in division of motor vehicles in department of law and public safety to division of alcoholism
- 9.2 : "Alcohol Treatment Programs Fund."
- 9.3 : Regulations.
- 11 : Comprehensive state plan for treatment
- 12 : Program for treatment; facilities; services; annual list; publication
- 13 : Powers of department
- 14 : Facilities; license; rules and regulations; filing information; refusal to grant, suspension, revocation, limitation or restriction; hearing; grounds; violations; penalties; inspection; admission of patients
- 15 : Intoxicated persons or alcoholics; admission for treatment by facilities; duration; notice to family
- 16 : Person intoxicated in public place; assistance to facility; determination of intoxication
- 17 : Violators of municipal ordinance or disorderly persons not arrested for misdemeanor; taking to facility; determination of alcoholism; commitment; request; stay of criminal proceeding; hearing; treatment; discharge; report to court; sentence; cred
- 18 : Person under treatment at facility; subjection to supervisory powers of administrator
- 19 : Rights of juveniles
- 20 : Records; confidentiality; rights of patients
- 21 : Rights of person who received treatment at facility or alcoholic
- 22 : Service forces to assist police
- 23 : Program of education; services of division
- 24 : Tests for alcohol in drivers and pedestrians in traffic accidents; determination of alcoholism as factor; tabulation and publication of results; review of laws; report to legislature
- 25 : Review of laws and regulations on manufacture, sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages; report
- 26 : Laws, ordinances or regulations of local government on public intoxication or inconsistent with act; prohibition; exemptions
- 27 : Department of health as single agency responsible for treatment; compliance with comprehensive state plan of public treatment and rehabilitation programs or activities
- 28 : Transfer of property, moneys, obligations, and officers and employees under prior law to division; retention of supervisory powers by department
- 29 : Repeal and prohibition of ordinance, resolution or other legislation on offense of public intoxication
- 30 : Severability
- 31 : Short title
- 32 : Fund established
- 33 : Plan for community services
- 34 : Allotment formula.
- 35 : Distribution of enforcement moneys
- 36 : Findings, declarations relative to alcoholism, drug abuse among the deaf, hard of hearing, disabled
- 37 : "Alcohol and Drug Abuse Program for the Deaf, Hard of Hearing and Disabled" established.
- 38 : Program contents
- 39 : Rules, regulations
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.