HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
: Chapter 13
- 1 : Short title.
- 2 : Definitions relative to emergency health powers.
- 3 : Declaration of public health emergency.
- 4 : Investigation of incident, imminent threat; reporting requirements.
- 5 : Duties of commissioner relative to public health emergency.
- 6 : Emergency Health Care Provider Registry.
- 7 : Actions during state of public health emergency, coordination.
- 8 : Powers of commissioner relative to facilities, property; hearing.
- 9 : Powers of commissioner relative to health care, other facilities, property, roads, public areas.
- 10 : Powers of commissioner relative to safe disposal of infectious waste.
- 11 : Powers of commissioner relative to medications, medical supplies; rationing.
- 12 : Measures to prevent transmission, exposure.
- 13 : Orders to submit specimen for diagnostic purposes.
- 14 : Powers of commissioner during public health emergency.
- 15 : Isolation, quarantine procedures.
- 16 : Reinstatement of employment after isolation, quarantine.
- 17 : Access to medical information.
- 18 : Emergency powers regarding health care personnel.
- 19 : Definitions relative to, and immunity from liability.
- 20 : Protective action relative to radiological emergency, conditions.
- 21 : LINCS agencies to serve as planning, coordinating agency for local government entity.
- 22 : Definitions relative to biological agents, Biological Agent Registry.
- 23 : New Jersey Vaccine Education and Prioritization Plan.
- 24 : State Public Health Emergency Claim Reimbursement Board.
- 25 : Claims for reimbursement.
- 26 : Material not considered public, government record.
- 27 : Power of enforcement.
- 28 : Laws, regulations not preempted by act.
- 29 : Additional powers of State Medical Examiner.
- 30 : Construction of act relative to Highway Traffic Safety Act.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.