FOOD AND DRUGS
: Chapter 6B
- 2 : Persons required to sign and verify statement; form and contents.
- 3 : Time for filing
- 4 : Fee
- 5 : Change of address; notice; fee
- 6 : Cleanliness of premises
- 7 : Cleanliness of equipment and machinery
- 8 : Washroom and toilet facilities
- 9 : Adulteration or misbranding of drug; examination of records
- 10 : Order to correct violation
- 11 : Penalties.
- 12 : Definitions.
- 13 : Appropriation
- 14 : Definitions relative to pharmaceutical wholesale distributors.
- 15 : Licensure required for pharmaceutical wholesale distributors.
- 16 : Criminal history record background check for applicants, designated representatives, persons enumerated.
- 17 : Establishment, maintenance of list of authorized distributors.
- 18 : Determination of eligibility for licensure renewal.
- 19 : Additional requirements for designated representatives.
- 20 : Requirements for facilities used for wholesale prescription drug distribution.
- 21 : Provision of pedigree, certification prior to sale, return of prescription drug.
- 22 : Annual report to the Legislature on tracking system.
- 23 : Authentication of distribution of prescription drug.
- 24 : Examination of shipping container.
- 25 : Criteria for return of prescription drug to wholesale distributor.
- 26 : Requirements for wholesale distributor.
- 27 : Maintenance of document, record relative to pedigree, certification.
- 28 : Adherence to written policies, procedures by wholesale distributors.
- 29 : Violations, gradation of offenses.
- 30 : Noncompliance with orders, penalties.
- 31 : Real, personal property, certain, subject to forfeiture.
- 32 : Wholesale Drug Distribution Advisory Council.
- 33 : Rules, regulations.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.