FISH AND GAME, WILD BIRDS AND ANIMALS
: Chapter 2B
- 1 : Short title
- 2 : Legislative findings; state policy
- 3 : Definitions
- 4 : Marine Fisheries Council.
- 5 : Powers and duties of council
- 6 : Preparation of fisheries management plans; rules and regulations
- 7 : Powers and duties of commissioner
- 8 : Management of shared fisheries resources; cooperation to develop integrated management plans; reciprocal agreements with other jurisdictions
- 9 : Disclosure of information by persons taking fisheries resources; records, books or accounts; audits
- 10 : Aquaculture task force; commercial fisheries development task force; members; duties; report
- 11 : Interference or damage to devices used to take fish
- 12 : Enforcement of marine management statutes, rules and regulations; duties and training of marine police; reports
- 13 : Review of previously adopted rules and regulations.
- 14 : "Act" defined, penalties; enforcement
- 15 : Division of fish, game and wildlife; fish and game council; continuance of functions, powers and duties
- 15.1 : Division of Fish and Wildlife constituted.
- 16 : Severability; liberal construction
- 17 : Pending actions or proceedings; preexisting orders, rules and regulations
- 18 : Saltwater recreational anglers license
- 19 : Taking, processing of fish on certain vessels in marine waters prohibited.
- 20 : Findings, declarations, determinations relative to horseshoe crab and shorebird conservation.
- 21 : Moratorium on taking of horseshoe crabs, exceptions; shorebird management plan.
- 22 : Registry program for saltwater recreational anglers.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.