: Chapter 71A
- 1 : Short title.
- 2 : Terms defined.
- 3 : Higher Education Student Assistance Authority created.
- 4 : Board of the authority.
- 5 : Executive director.
- 6 : Organization of the board.
- 7 : Limitation of liability, conflict of interest, compensation.
- 8 : General powers of the authority.
- 9 : Further powers of the authority.
- 10 : Contracts, purchases, records, travel.
- 11 : Certain pension, benefits, and employment classification provisions applicable to employees of the authority.
- 12 : Limitations on issue of bond anticipation notes and other obligations.
- 13 : Bonds, bond anticipation notes, other obligations: general provisions.
- 14 : Bond resolutions.
- 15 : Personal liability on bonds, notes and other obligations.
- 16 : Purchase by authority of bonds, notes and other obligations.
- 17 : Security for bonds.
- 18 : Liability for payment of bonds.
- 19 : Rights of bondholders.
- 20 : Refunding bonds.
- 21 : Bonds as legal investments.
- 22 : Pledge of state; exemption from taxation; taxable bond option.
- 23 : Higher Education Student Assistance Fund.
- 24 : Loan Reserve Fund.
- 25 : Capital Reserve Fund; use; investment.
- 26 : Dissolution.
- 27 : Effect of partial invalidity; severability.
- 28 : Transfer of functions, powers and duties of office of student assistance.
- 29 : Transfer of Functions, powers and duties of student assistance board.
- 30 : Transfer of functions, powers and duties of higher education assistance authority.
- 31 : Abolishment of executive director of student assistance programs.
- 32 : Construction of law.
- 33 : Higher Education Student Assistance Authority to be responsible for implementation.
- 34 : Limitation on powers of authority; bond holders protected.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.