: Chapter 40A
- 1 : Instructional programs on drugs, alcohol, anabolic steroids, tobacco and controlled dangerous substances; curriculum guidelines
- 2 : Curriculum guidelines; annual review and updating; minimum requirements
- 3 : Initial inservice training programs; curriculum; availability
- 4 : Preservice training
- 5 : Loaning of educational materials
- 6 : Evaluation
- 7 : Rules, regulations
- 7.1 : Confidentiality of certain information provided by pupil; exceptions.
- 7.2 : Violations, penalties
- 8 : Findings, declarations
- 9 : Definitions
- 10 : Referral program in schools
- 11 : Policies for evaluations, referral, discipline
- 12 : Reporting of pupils under influence; examination; report; return home; evaluation of possible need for treatment; referral for treatment.
- 13 : Immunity for personnel.
- 14 : Civil immunity for reporting.
- 15 : Inservice training program
- 16 : Guidelines, materials for program
- 17 : Outreach program
- 18 : Employment of student assistance coordinators in certain school districts.
- 19 : Pilot programs
- 20 : Annual report
- 21 : Rules, regulations
- 22 : Findings, declarations relative to substance abuse testing policies in public school districts.
- 23 : Adoption of policy for random testing of certain students.
- 24 : Public hearing prior to adoption of drug testing policy.
- 25 : Rules, regulations.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.