: Chapter 26
- 1 : Citizenship requirement for teachers, exceptions
- 1.1 : Residence requirements prohibited
- 2 : Certificates required; exception
- 2a : Definitions relative to employment of novice teachers; registration with DOE.
- 2.10 : Regulations.
- 2.1 : Certification for director of athletics
- 2.2 : Current director of athletics, continuance of employment
- 2.3 : Rules, regulations relative to certification of swimming teachers in public schools.
- 2.4 : Certification required for appointment as school athletic trainer; exceptions
- 2.5 : Rules relative to athletic trainer licensure
- 2.6 : Instructional certificate; technology education endorsement; industrial arts endorsement
- 2.7 : Rules
- 2.8 : Instruction in autism, developmental disabilities awareness, teaching methods, required for N.J. instructional certificate.
- 2.9 : Recommendations for autism, developmental disabilities awareness instruction, teaching methods.
- 3 : City school district examiners
- 4 : Qualifications of city district examiners
- 5 : Certificates granted by city district examiners
- 6 : Certificates required for employment of teaching staff members in districts having city district examiners
- 7 : Certificate fee
- 8.1 : Issuance of teacher's certificate to noncitizen
- 8.2 : "School leader" defined; training as part of professional development.
- 9 : Oath of allegiance and office; executed, etc., prerequisite to issuance of certificate
- 10 : Suspension of certificate for wrongful cessation of performance of duties; "approved private school for the disabled" defined.
- 11 : Interstate agreement on qualification of educational personnel; enactment
- 12 : Declaration of policy; purpose of agreement; findings
- 13 : Definitions
- 14 : Contracts for acceptance of personnel; provisions; term; annual report
- 15 : Educational preparation programs
- 16 : Multilateral contracts; co-operation of States
- 17 : Evaluation of progress; recommendations
- 18 : Other arrangements or practices
- 19 : Effective date; withdrawal
- 20 : Liberal construction; severability of provisions
- 21 : Designated state official
- 22 : Copies of contracts; filing; publication
- 23 : Short title
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.