: Chapter 16
- 1 : Officers and employees in general
- 1.1 : May appoint temporary officers and employees
- 1.1a : Filling of vacant teaching position; time limit.
- 1.1b : Time limit for substitute teacher working in area authorized by credentials.
- 1.1c : Limit on time for substitute teacher working in area not authorized by credentials.
- 1.1d : Limit of time for substitute teacher holding standard instructional certificate.
- 1.2 : Delegation of powers of business manager in district having no business manager
- 1.3 : Dismissal of nontenured, certificated employee for cause, notice to State board.
- 1.4 : Removal from list.
- 1.5 : Employee rights unaffected.
- 2 : Physical examinations; drug testing; requirements
- 3 : Character of examinations
- 4 : Sick leave; dismissal
- 5 : Records of examinations
- 6 : Indemnity of officers and employees against action, proceeding; exceptions.
- 6.1 : Indemnity of officers and employees in certain criminal, quasi-criminal actions.
- 7 : Salaries in first-class cities; payment
- 8 : Salary deductions for government bonds
- 9 : Responsibility of board
- 11 : Compensation of de facto officer or employee
- 12 : Definitions relative to group insurance.
- 13 : Entering into group life, hospitalization, health and accident insurance contracts
- 13.1 : Provision of group insurance, certain, by board of education for employees, dependents.
- 14 : Exclusions from eligibility
- 15 : Limitations, exclusions to avoid duplication of benefits
- 16 : Termination of coverage
- 17 : Premiums; payment by board of education.
- 18 : Coverage after retirement
- 19 : Payment for coverage
- 19.1 : Establishment of cafeteria plan for health benefits by board of education.
- 20 : Multiple coverage; summary of cost of each coverage to be furnished to board
- 21 : Copy of insurance contract to be filed with State Employees Health Benefits Commission
- 22 : Validation of contracts executed prior to act
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.