: Chapter 27B
- 1 : Definitions relative to third party administrators, billing services.
- 2 : Licensure, registration required for third party administrators.
- 3 : Additional information required for licensure, registration.
- 4 : Issuance of license, approval of application for registration.
- 5 : Denial of license, registration.
- 6 : Provisions of written agreement; requirements.
- 7 : Access to books, records.
- 8 : Payment to third party administrators not based solely on claims denials.
- 9 : Fiduciary responsibility of third party administrators.
- 10 : Separate accounts for funds remitted.
- 11 : Prompt delivery of communications to enrollees.
- 12 : Notification of material changes to commissioner.
- 13 : Annual reports.
- 14 : Suspension, revocation of license, registration.
- 15 : Immediate suspension of license, registration, grounds.
- 16 : Certification required for third party billing services.
- 17 : Additional information to be filed by third party billing services.
- 18 : Approval of applications for certification.
- 19 : Denial of applications for certification.
- 20 : Written agreements required for conducting business as third party billing service.
- 21 : Fiduciary responsibility of third party billing services.
- 22 : Notification of material changes to commissioner.
- 23 : Suspension, revocation of certification.
- 24 : Violations, penalties.
- 25 : Rules, regulations.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.