CORPORATIONS AND INSTITUTIONS FOR FINANCE AND INSURANCE
: Chapter 48F
- 1 : Definitions relative to prepaid prescription service organizations.
- 2 : Prepaid prescription service organization, certificate of authority.
- 3 : Application for certificate of authority, requirements.
- 4 : Review of application.
- 5 : Modification of matter, document, filing required; fixing of charges; filing of benefits offered.
- 6 : Filing for approval by other insurers, etc.
- 7 : Rights of prepaid prescription service organization.
- 8 : Contract for provision of services.
- 9 : Issuance of evidence of coverage.
- 10 : Prepaid prescription service organization deemed domestic insurer.
- 11 : Complaint system established.
- 12 : Examination by commissioner.
- 13 : Terms, conditions required in contracts.
- 13.1 : Prepaid prescription service organization to receive, transmit transactions electronically; standards.
- 13.2 : Prepaid prescription service organization, coverage for prescription female contraceptives.
- 14 : Maintenance of tangible net equity.
- 15 : Deposit of case, securities; net worth requirement.
- 16 : Maintenance of fidelity bond.
- 17 : Annual report.
- 18 : Suspension, revocation of certificate of authority.
- 19 : Notification of suspension, revocation of certificate of authority.
- 20 : Maintenance of insurance to cover insolvency.
- 21 : Rehabilitation, liquidation, conservation of prepaid prescription service organization.
- 22 : Order of rehabilitation.
- 23 : Providers enjoined from billing enrollees, beneficiaries under order of rehabilitation.
- 24 : Inapplicability of C.17B:32A-1 et seq.
- 25 : Application, examination fees.
- 26 : Violations; penalties.
- 27 : Cease and desist order; injunctive relief.
- 28 : Confidentiality of data, information.
- 29 : Rules, regulations.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.