CORPORATIONS AND INSTITUTIONS FOR FINANCE AND INSURANCE
: Chapter 48D
- 1 : Title of act
- 2 : Definitions.
- 3 : Application for certificate of authority.
- 3.1 : Consultants
- 3.2 : Fiduciary capacity of consultants; compensation
- 3.3 : Report regarding finders
- 4 : Notice of modification of information.
- 5 : Conditions for issuance; notice of disapproval.
- 6 : General surplus of plan
- 7 : Special contingent surplus for organizations using more than 20 full-time dentists
- 8 : Fidelity bonding of officers, etc., malpractice insurance of dentists.
- 9 : Evidence of coverage.
- 9.1 : Alternative dental coverage; original coverage restricted to limited number of providers
- 9.2 : Employer contribution
- 9.3 : Rules and regulations
- 9.4 : Dental plan organization to receive, transmit transactions electronically.
- 9.5 : Dental plan organization to offer coverage for domestic partner.
- 9.6 : Payment of out-of-network benefits by dental plan organization.
- 10 : Schedule of premiums, approval by commissioner; establishment of premiums.
- 11 : Books, records; examination, inspection by commissioner.
- 12 : Complaint system, records.
- 13 : Annual report; filing; forms.
- 14 : Percentage of premiums used for payments.
- 15 : False or misleading advertising; enforcement.
- 16 : Suspension, revocation of certificate of authority.
- 17 : Cease and desist orders
- 18 : Violations; civil penalty.
- 20 : Applications, filings and reports treated as public documents
- 21 : Confidentiality of diagnostic, treatment information.
- 23 : Rules and regulations
- 24 : Severability
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.