CORPORATIONS AND INSTITUTIONS FOR FINANCE AND INSURANCE
: Chapter 29B
- 1 : Declaration of purpose
- 2 : Definitions
- 3 : Unfair methods of competition or unfair acts or practices prohibited
- 4 : Unfair methods of competition, unfair, deceptive acts, practices, defined
- 4.1 : Certain homeowners' insurance inquiries not deemed as claim; violations, penalties.
- 5 : Power of commissioner
- 6 : Hearings, witnesses, appearances, production of books and service of process
- 7 : Cease and desist orders; penalties; modifications
- 8 : Judicial review of cease and desist orders
- 9 : Procedure as to unfair methods of competition and unfair or deceptive acts or practices which are not defined
- 10 : Intervenor; action to enjoin violations
- 11 : Penalty
- 12 : Provisions of act additional to existing laws
- 13 : Immunity from prosecution
- 14 : Separability provision
- 15 : Enforceability of insurance release, waiver of rights under certain circumstances.
- 16 : Definitions relative to victims of domestic violence.
- 17 : Prohibited insurance practices relative to victims of domestic violence.
- 18 : Complaints, penalties for violations.
- 19 : Rules, regulations.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.