CORPORATIONS AND INSTITUTIONS FOR FINANCE AND INSURANCE
: Chapter 1C
- 6.1 : Training program for volunteers
- 19 : Findings, declarations relative to the Department's expenses
- 20 : Certification of expenses incurred, apportionment
- 20.1 : Distribution of special purpose apportionment
- 21 : Filing of objections to apportionment
- 22 : Commissioner's findings, notice
- 23 : Notice of delinquency
- 24 : Action for recovery
- 25 : No action, proceeding maintained in court for delaying collection, payment
- 26 : Procedure exclusive
- 27 : Failure, refusal to pay, notice to Treasurer
- 28 : Collection of amount due
- 29 : Additional remedy
- 30 : Exemption from fees, charges
- 31 : Permitted increase in amount assessable.
- 32 : Rules, regulations
- 33 : Findings, declarations relative to funding mechanism for Division of Banking.
- 34 : Definitions relative to funding mechanisms for Division of Banking.
- 35 : Certification of expenses incurred for administration of special administration of functions of Division of Banking; assessments.
- 36 : Objections to assessment, hearing.
- 37 : Transmission of findings to objector.
- 38 : Notice of delinquency, collection.
- 39 : Action for recovery.
- 40 : Action, proceeding.
- 41 : Exclusive procedure under act.
- 42 : Failure, refusal to pay, notice to Treasurer.
- 43 : Procedure for collection.
- 44 : Additional remedies.
- 45 : Exemption from certain fees and charges; remittance.
- 46 : Rules, regulations; contents.
- 47 : Total amount assessable.
- 48 : Liability for errors, penalties; third degree crime.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.